Showcase your new product at World Ag Expo®!
If your new product is worthy of awards, media coverage, buyer attention and the admiration of the agriculture world, enter World Ag Expo®’s Top-10 New Products Competition, Sponsored by Bank of America, and power your sales at 2021 World Ag Expo® and beyond!
Entries are evaluated by a panel of farmers, ranchers, agricultural business professionals and university representatives to ensure each product is new for 2021 and is innovative in its field.
Submissions will be judged by November 25, 2020. Winners will be contacted by December 2, 2020.
Each submission will receive an email confirmation from the International Agri-Center®. If you do not receive confirmation, please call to confirm that your application was received.
Contact: 559.688.1030 | email@example.com
Each entry will be judged on the categories below:
Each Top-10 winner will receive the following:
- A write-up on the World Ag Expo® website with company details, product picture and links to additional information
- Recognition as a Top-10 New Product of the year, Sponsored by Bank of America, and use of Top-10 marketing materials
- Company mention in World Ag Expo® Media Guide
- Recognition in one e-blast to World Ag Expo® attendees
- Booth space identified on Show Guide map
- Placement of Top-10 flag in booth for duration of 2021 World Ag Expo® (flags must be returned at completion of the show)
- To be considered, all companies must either be on the waitlist for space, or already approved for space at the 2021 World Ag Expo®. If you do not have a space assigned yet, please indicate you already have an application submitted for space. If you have not applied, please apply here
- Non-exhibitor’s products are not eligible for the competition
- Only products released anywhere in the world between February 15, 2020 - February 13, 2021 are eligible for the competition
- Please indicate if you intend to release the product during 2021 World Ag Expo®
Submissions that do not adhere to these requirements will not be considered for the competition.
Nomination applications must be submitted online. Be prepared to include photos, logos, press releases, and any other relevant materials with your submission.
Application, photos, logo and press releases, or news articles must be received no later than October 31, 2020. World Ag Expo® reserves the right to reject late nominations.